OPC->KRC1

• Dear all

I'm new in KUKA robotic and I try to use OPC in KRC1 (software version 2.2.8 ) for real time position control. But I don't know abot KUKA OPC :bawling:
    How to do that? I must install other OPC program? :huh:
    Please help me

regards
    Thanapat

• Schritt für Schritt zum Roboterprofi!
  • You can use Kuka OPC-Server for that - ask KUKA for the Version you can use.
    If ProConOs is running on the Control-PC you can use Proconos-Opc-Server.

Wich OPC-Client do want to use?

Greetings, Irrer Polterer!

Wie poste ich falsch? Nachdem ich die Suche und die FAQ erfolgreich ignoriert habe, erstelle ich das gleiche Thema in mehreren Unterforen, benutze einen sehr kreativen Titel wie "Hilfe", am Besten noch mit mehreren Ausrufezeichen, und veröffentliche einen so eindeutigen Text, dass sich jeder etwas Anderes darunter vorstellt.

Life is a beta version. Full of bugs and no Manual.

• You can download a demoversion (I think with 256 IOs) at KW-Software- Homepage (Google: KW-Software Multiprog). There's a special version for KUKA. Ask Kuka for that.

Wie poste ich falsch? Nachdem ich die Suche und die FAQ erfolgreich ignoriert habe, erstelle ich das gleiche Thema in mehreren Unterforen, benutze einen sehr kreativen Titel wie "Hilfe", am Besten noch mit mehreren Ausrufezeichen, und veröffentliche einen so eindeutigen Text, dass sich jeder etwas Anderes darunter vorstellt.

• Dear IrrerPolterer

I've some questions, would you mind helping me? I try to use ProConOS OPC server and client to position control but I don't know how to use it :wallbash: (I ask to KUKA company in my country but they don't answer me)
    Please give me some ideal to do that.

Thank you
    Thanapat

• I try to use ProConOS OPC server and client to position control but I don't know how to use it

I need detailed Informations. Are you trying to read the Positions. Is ProConOs running? Try to describe your Problem.

• Dear all Thank you for your ans.

Dear IrrerPolterer

I try to use OPC for write robot position from my computer.Now I install ProConOS in KUKA controller (KRC1) and use ProConOS client to test position_variable in KUKA but I don't know about namespace and variable name in KUKA. :cry:

Please help me
    regards