SRVO-105 Door open or E.stop (Arcmate 100i, RJ3, 1999)

• Hallo Robotfellas

I keep getting this error (SRVO-105 Door open or E.stop ) the door on the small cabinett is closed (i have even tried the shortcurcuit the contactor)

I assume that all the safety curcuits are jumped correct? (can you see if any are missing on the pictures)?

Do you know which is causing this error?

thanks... :help:

• ANZEIGE
  • Do You have a keyswitch for the brakes? If this turns on it will make the same error. I believe there are some bridges to much, but this is not the reason.

Bilder

Dateien

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von paintrobotics ()

• Thank you,

no i dont have such brake switch..

I have removed the wires you described, but still the error :(

I think i will try to re-install the modeswitch and see if that removed the error..

• You switched of the TP? On your picture is it on.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hi and thank you for all the usefull comments,

I have checked and even jumped the switch..but with no luck. :(

I will try to check the contactors..

I think it is strange that the TP doesnt tell in wich mode (T1,T2,Auto) the robot is...is this normal?

Thanks again...