error message: " Z217 not-aus durch ACR (notstop)"

• Hello :icon_frown:

I just bourght a kuka 360/125. when I power it up I get this error " Z217 not-aus durch ACR (notstop)" I have made all the nessary shortcurcuits on the "emergency stop board" (picture below). is it nessary to change the jumper settings on this card depending on this wiring?

The red k20 led is ON. I have read that it is "bedienen schutz" what is this?
    can this error simply be caused by a line in the robot program?

thanks......

Simon

• Schritt für Schritt zum Roboterprofi!
  • dieses problem hatten wir auch schon öfter,lies sich nur durch erneutes übertragen der Maschinendatenabzug beheben.

we had this problem and we put the machinedata new on the ACR after that it was ok.
    i think the machine had forgotten everything

My englisch is very bad

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von paul ()

• I have read that it is "bedienen schutz" what is this?

bedien schutz => you can wire a safety chain
    when the contact is oben the roboter doesn t move.after closing the saftey chain and quitt
    "error" the roboter can start again.
    but i think your problem is not the "bedienen schutz"

ACR Not Stop there is something wrong with the Control Unit the data is not correct

• Hello,
    you need a Pc or laptop with win 3.11 or 95/98 and Dos 6.2
    normaly you get a software name "aps arch" and the machine data on a floppy disc when you buy the roboter. with this software you can put the machinedata to the acr

look in this forum you find some "old" artikels about this
    look at sides 65-74

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von paul ()

• Thanks Paul

I have found the cable (it was inside the cabinet
    unfortunatelly the floppy disc with the "aps arch" program and the software is missing. Now i will try to see if i can download it from some were (and look at sides 65-74)

again....thank you for the usefull info..

simon

• Hello all

Thanks for your reply.

it is getting better. :ylsuper:.. the red k20 led is not "on" it was a problem in the wiring.

but still the anoying " Z217 not-aus durch ACR (notstop)"

I have got the cable, machinedata and the program "dos aps" (kuka´s new version of aps arch) but i keep getting "connection failed" when I try to log on
    is there any parameters I have to adjust for my COM port to get connection?

(PC with WIN 98, running in DOS mode)

thanks in advance...... :blumen:

simon

• Hello,
    i dont know why, but when i try to connect the roboter and do it with the connector outside the cabinet i get no connection.
    After that we connect our PC direct with the roboter insite the cabinet on the ACR and its ok