syst_008 "Nothing is the Master Device"

• Hello Everybody.

I keep getting this error message when I try to run a program in automatic mode:
    syst_008 "Nothing is the Master Device"

can this be caused by a jumper setting or...

(The variable $RMT_Master is set to 0)

Pleaaaaase...

:hilfe: :hilfe: :hilfe:

• ANZEIGE
  • Hello ScanRobot,

here is the explanation of the error message:

CAUSE
    The system variable $RMT_MASTER is set to disable all devices. Therefore, no remote device can issue motion.

REMEDY
    Turn the REMOTE switch to local (if the operation is attempted from the SOP), or set the $RMT_MASTER system variable correctly. Refer to the SYSTEM R-J2 Software Reference Manual, Chapter 2 "System Variables", for more information on system variables.

$RMT_MASTER
    Minimum: 0x80000000 Maximum: 0x7FFFFFFF Default: 0 KCL/Data: RW Program: RW UIF: RW CRTL: RW Data Type: INTEGER Memory: CMOS

Name: Remote Master

Description: Determines which remote device is in control of motion when the remote switch is set to REMOTE. 0:User Operator Panel 1:CRT/KB 2:Host computer 3:Remote device none.

Good luck
    hermo

Wenn bereits der Ansatz falsch ist, so führt strenge Logik unweigerlich zum falschen Ergebnis. Nur Unlogik gibt Dir jetzt noch die Chance, wenigstens zufällig richtig zu liegen.<br /><br />Alle sagten: das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat´s gemacht.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hermo ()

• Thanks for your answer

meanwhile I found out that it is something in the wiring setup of the T1/T2/auto button (Nissan automotive setup)

But now I cant find any drawings how to wire this button correct.