schau mal in der Karelreferenz nach "FROM"
Purpose: Indicates a variable or routine that is external to the program, allowing data and/or routines
to be shared among programs
Syntax : FROM prog_name
prog_name : any KAREL program identifier
• The FROM clause can be part of a type, variable, or routine declaration.
• The type, variable, or routine belongs to the program specified by prog_name .
• In a FROM clause, prog_name can be the name of any program, including the program in which
the type, variable, or routine is declared.
• If the FROM clause is used in a routine declaration and is called during program execution, the
body of the declaration must appear in the specified program and that program must be loaded.
• The FROM clause cannot be used when declaring variables in the declaration section of a routine.