• Hello Guys

Iam paul , from southafrica....robot programmer...
    Iam currently involved in Knowing the logics of dynamic collision control between kuka robots handling parts inside press line.

I trying to find some manual for miltiprog. Do any body know where to find some info about multiprog and manual....

thanks in advance

cheers
    paul

• ANZEIGE
  • Middag en welkom Paul, :blumen:

het nog nooit van Multiprog gehoor nie. Daar is ook geen verwysing na die woord in enige van my Kuka handboeke nie.
    Daar is 'n Engelse webwerf by http://www.robot-forum.com/robotforum/index.php.
    Is dit botsings tussen twee arms of botsings tussen arm en iets anders wat jy wil vermy?
    JimT

• Sorry Paul, :oops:
    I though that with you being in south africa you would be able to understand me.... :uglyhammer_2:
    What I was saying is that I have never heard the term Multiprog used regarding Kuka bots, I ran a search of my kuka manuals
    and find no reference to it, but having said that I do not have a full set either, nor am I a kukameister.
    Are you trying to prevent collisions between two robots or collisions between a robot and tooling?

• that's ok...

this is actually windows embended software....it comes with kuka...additional package...they use multiprog programming tool to program proconos ( soft plc running in kuka comtroller). ckeck for the terms in internet ..u will have some info..mainly used to prevent collision between robots inside the press. one robot places the metal sheet other one takes it after it is pressed..and goes on..ok cook man enjoy ur day :P

• Greetings, Irrer Polterer!

Wie poste ich falsch? Nachdem ich die Suche und die FAQ erfolgreich ignoriert habe, erstelle ich das gleiche Thema in mehreren Unterforen, benutze einen sehr kreativen Titel wie "Hilfe", am Besten noch mit mehreren Ausrufezeichen, und veröffentliche einen so eindeutigen Text, dass sich jeder etwas Anderes darunter vorstellt.

Life is a beta version. Full of bugs and no Manual.