kuka robot

• i posted the same question in the forum some hours ago,and for a reason that i do not understand,the topic was closed by some moderator named SJX,if is it the english languafe?i do not know german,unfortunatelly,..yet.if there is something else wrong with my post please send to me some instructions so that i can reform it so that it can meet your needs.thank you for your time.

this is the original post - copy - paste

Hello, i try to use for the first time my two kuka agilus kr6 r700 sixx robots and i have some problems, could you please give some help?

we have no robotics background and it is way more complex than what i thought it would be.so we are trying to make the robots move in jog mode but there is always the error that "active commands are inhibited" so the robot is not moving at all.is there any hardware or software brake-stop that stops the operation? from initiating?can someone please give to us a step by step fast advice so that we can at least release somehow the robot in t1 jog mode?its the first time that we try to operate these robots and they were pulled from a factory,is it possible that we will need to reset somehow to factory settings so that we can operate the jog mode in t1?is there any very primitive step that we are missing?we have read the kss manual and the krc4 manual from kuka but still nothing.any help will be appreciated.we can provide pictures as well for more information if needed.

thank you for your time

• Schritt für Schritt zum Roboterprofi!