i sell my 2x used kuka kr6 r700 sixx 2014-2015 robots with cables,pendant and the krc4 small ,not the compact cabinet, complete sets, plus a kuka kr5 r850 sixx only the mechanical unit

• Hello, unfortunatelly i do not speak german, thats why i write in english,

ive 2x complete robot units to sell plus a mechanical unit

i am a student of architecture from athens greece,and i have been trying to buy some small robots for my experimental design diploma project and also for some art projects that i have in mind.i first bought just a used mechanical unit kr5 r850 sixx before 4-5 years from an industrialist from austria,my intention was to find the rest of the components for cheap prices and complete the robot,and then use it.but the component prices were very high for me.so the project was cancelled and the robot is been stored since then.

a year ago,i have managed to find a singapore seller who had 3 units kr6 r700 sixx krc4 small with cables and teach pendant each,and i convinced him to sell the 2 units to me for a price that i could afford back then.because i had sold my car and a small land plot that i had in my possesion back then.i received the two complete sets,and my intentions was to put them in action as soon as i could manage to find a suitable place to start my personal lab,because my house is occupied not only by me but also by my mother who has early dementia-alzheimers..so i could not set the robots in the same place with a person with such an unpredictable behavior...anyway,the main problem i have with these 2 units is that the krc4 small and the overall weight of the units is not so portable finally,,,and i think that i may better find some universal robots or kuka iiwa units to play with...at half of the size of my current kukas...so

i decided to sell them all

i attach some pictures.and whoever is interested,please feel free to contact with me for more details.

i have transported recently by myself the robots to a friends house in the city -port of patras .he is a mechanical engineer and he agreed to help me to set them just to write down the operation hours and if possible to take some videos with the arm moving....neither i or my friend,have background in robotics,so i intend to plug them using some internet info-online manuals-youtube videos etch...if anyone has any suggestions ,his help will be appreciated.

as for the price.i am open to your offers

i know that these units are been sold from refurbishers like eurobots,globalrobots,scottautomation etch...for 20 to 35000 euros per unit depending on the condition and specs,i also see the prices in ebay ,to be around the same either from individuals or from resellers.and also the original singapore seller still sells his third unit for 22.000euros excl transport,excl handling excl import tax excl vat ...the exact same robot like the 2 units that i currently have in my possesion imported in greece.

Here are some of the pictures

,feel free to contact with me for any questions,offers,suggestions,more pictures-video

regards

Angelos Vasileiou

• ANZEIGE